I Need Support is committed to providing you with the highest levels of client service. This includes protecting your privacy.
I Need Support is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the protection of your personal information.
Set out below is information that I Need Support is required to communicate to our clients. We recommend that you keep this information for future reference. This information does not restrict I Need Support’s rights under the Privacy Act in any way.
Your personal information
Personal information held by I Need Support may include your name, address, telephone/mobile phone number, e-mail address, occupation, and other information.
Security of your information
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is stored securely. Transmissions sent to or from our websites are routinely monitored for quality control and systems administration. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from our online products or services. These activities are conducted at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security.
How we collect personal information
I Need Support collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
directly from you, when you provide information by phone, email or when you submit information to us through our website (eg through the Booking/Conact Us form or other ways);
• verify your identity;
• to allow us to identify our customers via usernames and passwords and to interpret customers’ pre-stored attributes and parameters for using features and functions of the I Need Support web site;
• assist you to subscribe to our services;
• provide the products and services you require;
• administer and manage those products and services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
• inform you of ways the products and services provided to you could be improved;
• conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud;
• market, research and develop our products and services;
• gain an understanding of your needs in order for us to provide you with a better service; and
• maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In order to deliver the services you require and for the purposes set out above, I Need Support may disclose your personal information to organisations outside I Need Support. Your personal information is disclosed to these organisations only in relation to I Need Support and related companies providing services to you. These organisations may carry out:
• customer enquiries;
• mailing systems;
• billing and debt-recovery functions;
• information technology services;
I Need Support takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information. In addition, we may disclose your personal information to:
• your authorised representatives or legal advisers (when requested by you to do so);
• credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
• credit providers (for credit related purposes such as creditworthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing);
• our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
• government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law;
• organisations who manage our business and corporate strategies, including those involved in a transfer/sale of all or part of our assets or business (including accounts and trade receivables) and those involved in managing our corporate risk and funding functions (e.g. securitisation).
Help us to ensure we hold accurate information
I Need Support takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide.
That’s why we recommend that you:
· let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
· keep us up to date with changes to personal information such as your name or address.
by contacting us (see “How to contact us” below)
You can access your personal information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
How to contact us
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact us below via:
Mail: I Need Support
P.O. Box 372, Ashmore City, QLD 4214